Surrender Commission

Change in State Employment for Bond Exempt Notaries

If a notary has transferred departments or no longer able take on the responsibility, please let me know. Remember that all items notarized should be for a UNT purpose only.  If you have transferred State Agencies or have been terminated by a State Agency before your commission’s expiration date, complete Form SORM 204. Read the instructions and send the completed form to Rebekah Moreno in Risk Management, along with your notary stamp and record book.

Form SORM-204, Notary Without Bond, Change in Status (Adobe PDF)