Reporting An Accident

When an accident occurs:

• Call Police – Accidents on campus (940) 565-3000; Accidents off campus 911.

• Call Risk Management Services (RMS) at (940) 565-2109.

• Note specific damage to both vehicles and/or property involved. Take pictures of all four sides of the UNT vehicle, along with the odometer reading and vehicle identification number, if possible.

• DO NOT make any statements about the accident to anyone without first notifying RMS.

• Fully complete the Vehicle Accident Report (eForm) to the best of your ability.