When an accident occurs:
• Call Police – Accidents on campus (940) 565-3000; Accidents off campus 911.
• Call Risk Management Services (RMS) at (940) 565-2109.
• Note specific damage to both vehicles and/or property involved. Take pictures if possible.
• DO NOT make any statements about the accident to anyone without first notifying RMS.
• Fully complete both pages of the Vehicle Accident Report while on the scene of the accident.
Return the completed report within 24 hours to Risk Management Services, Insurance & Claims, 700 North Texas Blvd, or fax to (940) 565-4919.
If you have any questions, please call RMS.