The University of North Texas (UNT) has certain minimum insurance requirements for contractors, vendors, events, and use of University property.

Contractors and vendors providing services to the University must furnish Certificates of Insurance to Risk Management Services. Our office also handles requests for certificates of insurance.

Users of a UNT facility for events that are not sponsored by the University (tenant users) must demonstrate possession of an insurance policy that extends coverage to the event, or acquire insurance through the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program (TULIP).

Risk Management Services is also responsible for the University's automobile insurance coverage and liability coverage.

While this site provides basic coverage information regarding the University's insurance coverage, it should not be relied on for policy interpretation. Any specific questions should be referred to Risk Management Services at 940-565-2109.