Laboratory Setup and Close Out

All facilities designated for use in teaching, research or service activity where chemical agents are used or stored must be registered with RMS. The registration information includes the names and contact information of the PI and alternate contacts, laboratory location(s), and the laboratory hazard information. New PIs must contact RMS prior to beginning their laboratory operations. RMS should also be contacted by PIs moving into a new lab, when new contacts come into a lab, and before vacating/closing a laboratory.

Chemical Hygene Plan - Table of Contents